Obtaining a Dynamics 365 Trial
1. Open a web browser and navigate either search for “Dynamics 365 Online Trial”, or navigate directly to the trial address https://trials.dynamics.com
2. You will be presented with below screen, choose any of the option depend on the application you want to work on.
a. If you are creating a trial version for demo purpose related to your project work, you can use Work email.
b. If you are creating a trial version for learning/training purpose, please click on Sign up here which is highlighted in yellow
3. You will be presented with below screen once you click on Signup here option, click on No, Continue sign up
4. In the next page, when prompted to enter email address, provide your personal Email address and click Next
a. After you click on Next, you will prompted to set up an Account
b. Provide you details under Tell about yourself step, provide your correct phone as you have to validate once on next
c. After successful Validation, Choose a name for your organization. Try to enter the name which is easy to remember, because this name will be add to your trial instance Office 365 email address and also it will be part of your Dynamics 365 trial URL as well.
d. Then you need to choose your username and password and click on sign up. Wait for Couple of minutes for the signup process to complete, the click on lets go.
5. Your email address will look like below and to add or edit a user you can navigate to Microsoft Admin Portal. And to see what are the apps you have access you can check in Office Portal.
a. Your user ID: Ex. Someone@name.onmicrosoft.com.
b. Microsoft Admin Center : https://admin.microsoft.com
c. The Office Portal: https://office.com
6. You will be redirected to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/environments after you click on Let’s Go in Sign up page. And will be presented with new environment creation page. Choose Name for the environment and Type as Trial (Subscription-Based).
7. Click on Next, and choose a name for URL, Click Save.
8. Your Dynamics 365 environment will be created and will look like below.
9. Select the environment, open it. You can view the Dynamics 365 URL and access environment settings.